SEO Link Building
Links are the number one way to move authority around the internet and should be the foundation of any off-page SEO strategy that is undertaken. Even though this step is vital, it can also be the most challenging to complete as done to fast or to poor sites it can be seen a spammy links and have a negative effect on your rankings. Positive link building is done gradually and the best way to do this is by being proactive as a business, this includes:
– Making comment on other websites with high authority about topics that are relevant to your business in order to create a good authority footprint.
– Answering questions that are relevant to your business web page on forums (include a link back to relevant information)
– Adding details about your services to website directories
– Sharing images/documents or videos with your clients through other mediums external to your own website.
– A blog is also a great way to win authority as it offers other websites the opportunity to use you as authority within your industry. Also you can offer to be a guest blog poster on another site.
The number of back links isn’t as important as the quality of where the back link is. This should be the focus when link building, create links that direct customers to useful information that answers there questions.