The fact is the networks sometimes get jammed up. This can be frustrating for a user who has very limited knowledge on how computer networks actually work.
We hear to often that people cant find a network or hotspot that they have connected to 100s of times.
Clear the error steps – reconnect to the network
In windows 10 the steps are as follows to solve this issue.
1. Go to your start bar and find or search for “Settings” once
2. Click on “Network & Internet”
3. Then click on “WiFi”.
4. Now click “Manage known networks”.
5. From there you will be able to see the network that you have previously connected to – Select the WiFi connection you want to remove. Click the “Forget” button.
6. After doing this, close the open windows and reboot the computer.
7. Once the computer is fully reloaded again go to “Settings”.
8. Click on “Network & Security” and then click on “WiFi”.
9. Now click “Manage known networks”.
10. Click “Add a new network” and enter the network name.
11. The box below will appear – search for the network – Make sure to check the “Connect automatically” option.
12. Now check the “Connect even if the network is not broadcasting” option and click “Save”.
Once you have completed these steps, whenever the device is within range of that particular network, it should automatically connect to it.
This is a simple but easy step by step guide to figure out how to fix a simple network issue without having to call an professional.