What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process which affects the visibility of a webpage or website in the unpaid results of a search engine. Often this is described as “organic”, “earned”, or “natural” results.
The key is for a webpage to be higher ranked or listed earlier and more frequently in a search result lists. This will result in larger quantities of visitors from the search engine users, who, in turn, can be converted into clients.
There are various types of searches SEO will target, which may include, industry-specific vertical search engines, a news search, academic search and video, and image searches.
SEO is significantly different from local search engine optimization which is concentrated on improving a businesses presence online to ensure a search engine will display its web pages when a local search is made for its products or services.
SEO is a complex internet marketing strategy which considers various points such as what people may search for, keywords typed into a search engine, computer programmed algorithms which may affect search engine behaviour, methods search engines use, and their targeted audiences preferences when it comes to search engines.
Factors to consider in optimizing a website with SEO:
- Increasing the amount of inbound links/backlinks a site has in order to promote it
- Content editing
- Finding content to add
- Tweaking HTML and associated coding to remove barriers to indexing activities and to increase relevance to certain keywords
IF YOU LIKE THE SOUND OF REACHING THE TOP OF A GOOGLE SEARCH, SO DO WE!
By this stage, we can conclude that you are in the market for SEO services!
Our staff features trained SEO specialists who are standing by READY to improve your business SEARCH ENGINE results and online visibility. We are also here to ensure your business will generate high quality leads to increase revenue.
Perth Digital Edge will create a CUSTOM (we are not fans of one size fits all here!) strategy to put you at the forefront of the search engine landscape within your industry.
There are TWO types of SEO strategies to consider:
- Short term – these can be considered an easy win, quick fixes which can be effective at the start of a campaign they are not sustainable to keep you at the top of the search engine results in the long run.
- Long term – this will feature a mutating strategy which will continually alter to follow Google’s changing landscape and algorithms. With this in mind, we will be hoping to assist you long-term in order to see your business mature into all it can be!
Our team can fore fill your SEO Needs:
- Always aspiring to achieve the best results for your company
- Implementing local, national and international SEO strategies for your business
- We apply low risk and high gain white hat strategies for your website
- Ensure that we achieve quick results
What size business do we offer SEO to?
- Small to medium enterprises
- Medium to large business and enterprises.
Whats included in Perth Digital Edges SEO?
- Website planning and development including sitemaps
- Google penalty removals
- Competitor analysis
- Comprehensive website SEO audits
- Page by page website optimisation
- In-depth keyword research
- Analytics goal configuration
- White hat linking building
- Domain swap linking building
- Optimisation for conversions
Communication during a SEO project
- WE GUARANTEE A QUICK EMAIL AND TELEPHONE RESPONSE
- A TEAM DEDICATED TO YOUR NEEDS
- KEEPING YOU INFORMED
- REGULAR MEETINGS TO DISCUSS THE NEXT STEPS IN THE PROCESS
- RANKING/TRAFFIC/GOAL UPDATES ON REQUEST
Does Perth Digital Edge Guarantee Ranking Results?
SEO is a continually mutating process. We do recognise that SEO is a long-term investment and it is a fact that certain industries have more competitive keywords and search terms than others.
- If you read the GOOGLE GUIDE TO SEO. It is ill-advised for an SEO company to guarantee a ranking – be careful not to be lured into long-term lock-in contracts with tricksters and scam artists. Always consider the honesty and reliability of those you are dealing with.
- Research is KEY – at Perth Digital Edge we like to look at the data from the most Granular We look at all of the aspects so that we can make an informed decision regarding your strategy. This includes looking at keywords and implementing any improvements we can make.
IF YOU LIKE THE SOUND OF ALL THAT – REACH OUT
Would you like to discuss your SEO options? Perth Digital Edge wants your ROI for your website to increase as much as you do! Contact us today for a no obligation/cost conversation regarding your online needs